In the meantime, I've downloaded a game for the mobile phone called Silent Hill (yes, THE Silent Hill!) Now, anyone who's asked me about The Marionette's influences knows that I'm a huge Silent Hill fan. So this Silent Hill game for the mobile phone was a wonderful surprise... and an even better surprise was that it's a first person adventure game!
Sound familiar? ;)
So I'm getting lots of inspiration for The Marionette from this little mobile game. One of the things I'm planning to learn from it is their battle system. I've long toyed with the idea of battles in The Marionette, but I didn't know how exactly to make it work. Now I have a better idea, so you can all look forward to a couple of battles (not many, though) in TM.
This will take me a little longer to do though. My initial target for the finish date was in 2007, but as we draw closer to the end of the year it's obvious that I won't make it alone. The initial target was estimated with the assumption that I would have two people helping with the scripting, while I just take care of art and dialogue. Well, I'm doing everything myself now (except music, which is still done by my brother), so it will definitely be slow.
However, I do have lots of lovely backup :) In addition to Krss, who's been testing the game for me since the beginning and still does so even though she can't help with scripting anymore, I've gotten Nikolas Sideris and Gypsysnail from the AGS forums to help out with testing and feedback. I could still do with another tester though, one who can really test every part of the game and give me feedback on story. And a scripter is always welcome!
... Well, that turned out to be a really long update! Thanks for reading so far, and thanks especially for those who have been leaving such kind comments on the pictures in the gallery. You guys rock. :)
Maarika: I never heard of the mobile version! D: What's it like?
auriond: More info at http://www.amybalot.com/silenthill/shorphan.html :)
Ibn Sina: Hey! Congratulations on the good work! I can't wait to see this game finished and, believe me, that doesn't happen very often.
auriond: Thank you :) I can't wait to finish it myself!
Mena: Paki, aunque con retraso, te comunico que todos los que lo solicist teis a trav s de los coemntarios est is admitidos/as - - http://www.findyourcarinsurance.net/ http://www.freequotesfast.net/
Pink: ??We have plenty of . With new colours and contrast linings Barbour are keeping this fresh and at the top of everyone's wish list this year! - - http://www.carinsurplans.com/ http://www.findautoinsur.com/
louis vuitton purses: http://www.louisvuittonoutletxmasonline.com
- <p><a href="http://www.louisvuittonoutletxmasonline.com" title="louis vuitton outlet"><strong>louis vuitton outlet</strong></a> </p>
- <p><a href="http://www.louisvuittonoutletxmasonline.com" title="louis vuitton outlet online"><strong>louis vuitton outlet online</strong></a></p>
- <p><a href="http://www.louisvuittonoutletstyleus.com" title="louis vuitton outlet"><strong>louis vuitton outlet</strong></a></p>
- <p><a href="http://www.louisvuittonoutletstyleus.com" title="louis vuitton purses "><strong>louis vuitton purses </strong></a></p>
- <p><a href="http://www.louisvuittonoutletgmall.com" title="louis vuitton outlet"><strong>louis vuitton outlet</strong></a></p>
- <p><a href="http://www.louisvuittonoutletgmall.com" title="louis vuitton outlet store"><strong>louis vuitton outlet store</strong></a></p>
nike air max: http://www.nikeairmaxshoesmax.com/ nike air max
- http://www.nikeairmaxshoesmax.com/ air max shoes
- http://www.nikeairmaxshoesmax.com/ air max 2013
- http://www.nikeairmaxshoesmax.com/ air max 95
- http://www.airmaxshoessaleweb.com/ air max shoes
- http://www.airmaxshoessaleweb.com/ air max shoes 95
- http://www.airmaxshoessaleweb.com/ nike air max
- http://www.airmaxshoessaleweb.com/ nike air max shoes
louis vuitton: http://www.coachstoreonline.net/
- http://www.coachfactoryusoutletonline.com/ coach factory
script by Alex